Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Character Profile~ Birthday Edition

Name: Sunu

Age: 23 and holding ;)

Nicknames: Sunuji and Sunchech (for those who respect her), Jenthu & Thendi (for those with no respect)and Chithra (for those who try to be funny)

Known for: her ability to speak and sing Malayalam fluently, the hair flip, and her occasionally lip swelling

Best qualities: resilience, friendliness, inability to be mean
Worst qualities: she takes foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to get ready!

My Bday wish for her: Sunu, I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year!...I hope that 06 will be THE year that God really works through you and reveals His plans for you! Thanks for being such a good friend to me...all these years! Love you!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday T! i love you!!

happy roy said...

don't forget, she's also known for her 'brows! ;)

happy birthday sunu!

man to be 23 again!

cookiemonsta said...

Happy birffday sunuaaaa :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I totally Remembered. Happy Birthday Miss.Abraham. Hope that wish comes true. GOD Bless
and I'll see you soon.

Oh and Miss. Coco C. A. like to wish you a very happy day too.
Lots of Love.

P.S. You get a Free "JesusFreak" Shirt.

Anonymous said...

chech :) happy birthday!!!! i love you and i hope you have the awesomest birthday ever :)

ps...i call her chithra not to be "funny" but because chithra has a good voice and so does sunua when she sings malayalam songs :) compared to others that shall remain nameless (but sunu knows who im talkin about ;)) but i wont call her that anymore....

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNU A-EES!!!!! I don't think you'll ever understand how much your heart of love, prayer, and worship inspires me. May God bless you in this upcoming year and take you to depths of His love that you've never experienced before =D

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenthu! i'm constantly praying for you...i wish you all the best and so much happiness for the coming year! hey poo...you forgot that her name is also punu!!!

kovoor36 said...

she is only 23?????? wow, a baby!!:) happy bday sunua!!:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunu!!!!! I hope you have a blessed year!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunu!!! My mom and I love you very much!! Can't wait to see you and Cousin Coco in a few months. We will call you later!!

Anonymous said...

THANX ALL...I FEEL SO LOVED!! =)

Anonymous said...

"Janam Din Mubarak" to the prettiest girl I have ever met in my life......ummas

Sue V. said...

Sunu, don't get excited..."Chitra Fan" isn't a tall, handsome stranger...it's FINU. ask me how i know this...ok, i'll tell you...
1. she's the only chitra fan i know
2.she's the only one who knows that language
3.and she once said u were the prettiest girl she's ever met...other than me, of course!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet sunu! im so happy i got a chance to share an umbrella in the rain with you :-)