Monday, March 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET NIECE, MARISSA!! Where has 8 years gone? I still remember hearing the pitter patter of her little feet scampering down the hall when we used to live in the same house. She was such a little diva when she was a baby...she loved to wear my mom's shirt as a dress and high heels...and prance around. i remember her mom gave her these fake plastic high heels for her 2nd christmas and the kid was in total hog heaven. as soon as she learned to speak, she was giving me tips on what to wear. She has the same little adorable face, beautiful eyes, and heart of gold...

With some kids...you just worry about how they'll be when they grow up. But, I have no worries about Missa...she's creative, smart, beautiful,helpful, and kind...she's definitely my angel!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISSY!!!

She's without a doubt one of the sweetest little girls I've ever met. I love sitting next to her at church and looking at all the stuff she draws. Even her stick people have a great sense of style!! =D

kovoor36 said...

awww, happy birthday marissa!! i really wish you could flog moments like this!!!!!!:/

Anonymous said...

happy birthday missy :) she's the sweetest girl ever ... :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSA! i can't believe she's 8...really, where does the time go? i love this little girl so much. she gave me the name sana...and the way she says it is to die for. i miss you missa...God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Happy bday Missyy :) I think she's probably got to be the best big sister ever :) I can see how much she loves Andrewji :) I hope she has an AWESOME birthday :) we all LOVE her!=)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B'DAY MISSA...I love you so much..i can't believe you're already 8.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday missy...remember how she use to love looking at herself in the mirror?
too precious..:)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday marissa!! i hope you had a great day :-)