Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend in review...



It was a beautiful weekend in Okc. I didn't have much to do since some of my buddies went out to Philly this weekend. My little cousins stayed with me on Friday night and we spent 48 hours trying to figure out how to download and erase music off of Ashley's apple ipod nano. I guess I'm just not tech savvy...or maybe I'm just an idiot, but it was definitely enough hassle to make me not want one anymore. I much rather invest in a sony walkman and do things the old school way. After 24 hours, Les and I just gave up...she invited a friend (jostlyn-she's the one who did that amazing drawing of Joey Tribiani that I posted on my flog a while back) over and this is what I found on my camera phone once everyone left!



After the girls left, I had a splitting headache due to sleep deprivation, but the weather was phenomenal, so I wanted to take old blue thunder out for a spin. I didn't get too far cuz her tires were flat as pancakes. I did ride down the street and back though...just for kicks!



Sunday was gorgeous weather as well, but sooooooo windy. I took Mousse out for a walk, but she could hardly control her tongue or her ears!!







I spent Sunday afternoon with Andrew at the park. He's just too cute for me to handle sometimes. I think the black and white of us is pretty cute...although it cut off most of his face...it definately captured his best feature!



Sunday evening was spent with my buddy JohnD and his furry sidekick Arthur. We left him outside of Starbucks tied to a chair while we chit-chatted inside. It's amazing how much attention this dog gets!! Seriously, I think every guy in America should invest in a Yorkie...they are definitely chick magnets!

And that was my weekend folks...in a wrap up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I didn't get to tell you yesterday...

I heard Andrew during church coming up to Missy and say,

"SUE AUNTY IS HERE!! SUE AUNTY! SHE'S HERE!!"

There's no doubt. He loves his Sue Aunty =)

Anonymous said...

sue, your weekend sounds so simple and perfect - mine was hectic! and i absolutely love the pic of you and andrew...it looks quite professional lady!:) i miss all your pics on flog:(

kovoor36 said...

i do too!! nice weekend!! i wish i had a bike to break out now.... maybe i should invest in one!!