Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Last night the Illustrious Finuji and I took Sunu out for her birthday. She didn't want a large celebration...so I suggested a small dinner with no frills and she agreed. We went to Yamato, which is a Japanese Steakhouse right by us. We've been talking about trying this place out forever, and I'm so glad we did. It was so much fun! Our chef was hilarious...and he was a total dead ringer for my BF's brother-in-law, Shines...totaly Japanese version of him! I think that's what made him all the more amusing!!

The birthday girl and Fins!

The night wouldn't be complete with out the birthday upshot!!

The chef made a bday cake outta onions and did a special bday song to Sunu...I never heard "Hey Shorty ish yo birthday" performed with a Japanese accent! ;)

The 3 of us after eating way too much...and laughing way too much...;)

5 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im glad you guys had fun!!! but these pix would be better on flog to post on!!!!! ok im done, but i love hibachi grills, they are alot of fun:)

Anonymous said...

i wish i was there...looks like you guys had a lot of fun. p.s. cute shirt poo!

cookiemonsta said...

ooh i like your necklace sue! Did you make it?

I like the upshot.. I am not good @ those. I am glad Sunu had a nice b'day :)

Anonymous said...

Konichiwaaa Shue. I have goo time with u, finjey and sunujey. It was funny when u dwink all that sake and start dancing on my hibachi gwill. I hope you enjoy the mexican wolls. See you Soon.

Soulsysta said...

you look gorgeous babe! Im glad you guys had such an awesome time -and by the way - im looovin this concept of a japanese steakhouse. Your chef sounds HILARIOUS!