Friday, March 10, 2006

I'll keep you my dirty little secret...

I ran with my pup last night, and I slowed my pace down really slow (or slower than usual) to take this picture with my camera phone. I do love having a camera phone...I find that I don't have to lug my camera around everywhere I go anymore. I actually might have to dust it off this weekend and see if I can find some blogworthy material to take pictures of.

It's Fridayyyyyyy...Thanks to Slazzo calling me laaaate last night, I didn't get much sleep. However, I'm eternally grateful for the wealth of information he shared with me! May the Lord's traveling mercies be with you, Slazzy as you embark on your many travels and stressful work weeks ahead!

Speaking of travel...most of my girls are in Philly this weekend for Staicy's shower...So A. I have to find ways to amuse myself with out them this weekend and B. I'm missing out on all the shower fun. But,I'm sure my email inbox will be innondated with pictures of the festive event come Monday morning. (I hope!)

I have a great "never say never" story to share with you folks. A 58 year old lady at work just showed me a tattoo on her foot. It's of a itty bitty spider...She's totally not the tattoo type, however, her sister-in-law is really, really sick with cancer...their last name is webb and her sister-in-law's nickname is "spiderweb"...thus the tattoo of the spider. Apparently her nieces and daughter came up with the idea of the tattoo...thinking it would be a way to remember their mom/aunt forever. I just thought it was totally cool because she said she would have never thought that she would have gotten a tattoo in her life, but 58...she threw caution to the wind...and got one to remember someone she loves. So my shoutout goes to PW on this funky, fresh Friday...for livin' a little! ;)

3 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

I like the new background!

Nice picture.. Your cameraphone takes really good pictures.

Which girls are in town? Do I know any of them? ooooh what fun it'd be to see them.. It's like seeing you.. sorta :)

kovoor36 said...

that is neat... to take such a bold move at 58! go pw!!:)

Scorps1027 said...

that is such a bold move to take at 58..never say never!