Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A day in the tropics...

Staicy's shower was last Saturday...Her cousins and friends threw her a tropical theme party in honor of her upcoming honeymoon to Hawaii. Unfortunately, I had to miss the festivities, but BF sent me some blogworthy pictures. I realized that Staic's shower was the only "cousins' shower" I missed...and it made me sad. Although, these girls aren't my cousins...they're my BF's cousins...but I love them as if they were my very own!


The tropical princess herself...I still remember the first time I met Staic...she was probably 11 or 12...she was this beautiful little girl with naturally hazel eyes and the sweetest smile....nothing has changed with time. ;)


The girls made me proud! The decorations looked awesome!


All my sweetpeas...and Sheryl. ahahah...(kidding Karth Vader) It's the entire "S" crew...Selia, Sonia, Staicy, Sunu, and Sheryl.


Leave it to my BF to take upshots in my absence. This is my #1 blog fan, Selia and her dashing hubby Johnson. Selia reminds me of several beautiful people wrapped up in one...Currently everytime I see Eva Mendes I think of Sel. ;)


I can't post Sel and Johnson with out posting their baby, Cooper. I've been hearing reports that Cooper is the best dog ever...Sure enough, Sunu verified these reports after falling in love with the little guy this weekend. I can't imagine Mousse sitting still for a picture like this. I find myself waiting for her to be around 10 years old and too tired to do all the annoying things she currently does...but i got a longgggggggggggg wait! Selia, any chance that you might wanna trade??

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

so all the "s" girls are cousins?? i never knew!

cookiemonsta said...

oooh i love the theme... the girls look beautiful :) They have a goodlooking fam huh? The soon to be bride looks like she had tons of fun!!

and ya sue.. why did you miss the shower? may be you can make it up by coming for the wedding. rt staic? ;)

Anonymous said...

aww i wish u were there sue...it was tonnzz of FUN!!!...and cookiemonsta is right, you can make it up by coming to the wedding.. :)
and by the way..i look so freaky in the S cousins pic because sheryl is groping my behind from behind..that freakadeek!

Anonymous said...

Aww...thanks sueeee and I love my cooper, I don't think I will be able to let him go. My next dog is a lab though for sure. I will call you once I convince Johnson of another dog.