Thursday, March 02, 2006

My friend Ruby, aka Rubix told me about Edy's Slow-Churned Ice Cream with Samoas Girl Scout Cookies in them. It's apparently this limited time only ice cream. Edy's slow-churned is ½ the fat of regular icecream...I absolutely love Samoas. My CCL made up this great story about how they named those cookies samoas...because once you eat one, you want some moa. =) get it? That's CCL for you...corny jokes. Anyway, needless to say, I can't think about much else since Rubix told me about them. As soon as I get off from work, I'm headed to the grocery store to buy it. I have set aside 200 calories...all for my Edy's ice cream. (I am aware of the fact that I'm a very sick individual with strong emotional ties to food!!)

Other than all that...Lost last night was amazing. Things on that island seem to be getting more strange by the episode. I used to have conference calls with my cousins to try to figure out the mystery of the island. But we all pretty much ceased doing that. I think it's bigger than what our wee lil' minds can comprehend!! But, i love the show...and I'm so glad I didn't offer up quitting TV as my Lent sacrifice...cuz I wouldn't have survived a day! But, SunuA did invite me to lunch at one of our favorite spots...Furrs Cafeteria. Yah, I know...who goes to Furrs anymore? We do...we love it. But, I had to tell her no.

I'm rambling on like this so as to avoid the update on my haircut last night. it's horrible....the worst one i've ever had. it's even worse than when sheryl cut it and it was lopsided!! i'm really quite embarrassed of how it turned out, and seriously contemplating buying some prenatal vitamins (that supposedly make your hair grow) in order to make these horrid short layers grow out quicker. For now, they neatly tucked back with barettes and bobby pins. =( I'm quite sad though...I was excited about a cute new do...unfortunately, i wasted 40$ on this crap instead!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheryl cut my hair once and butchered it as well!!..

Anonymous said...

where did u get it done sue?

kovoor36 said...

i want to see it!!!! and lost was crazy!! so the others are not island people that lived on the island forever but these dharma people.... i am soo lost when it comes to that show!! but i still love it:)

Anonymous said...

gosh..i was just tryin to help :) i had 2 bad days..next time sue and staice, i'll cut ur hair..hey staice, i'll cut ur hair for ur wedding..maybe u'll like it then :) haha...

Anonymous said...

next time, i'll prove that i can do a better job :)

Anonymous said...

that edy's slow churned is pure heaven..samoa sounds SO good!