Friday, March 03, 2006

Update on the DC's and other Friday Randomness

I had to share this picture of this ball of cuteness with everyone. This is my cousins Mikey and Jessy's new puppy, Napolean. He's a German Shepherd. Isn't he dynamite? ehehe..ok, I won't try to be punny again...okok, I'll stop...I swear. Anyway, Mikey has been naming his dogs historical names since he was a kid...Actually, I think his dad started it with their first dog, which was a Cocker Spaniel named Ceasar. When Ceasar died they got a Chow and named her Cleo...short for Cleopatra...and now, little Napolean.

Anyway, it's Friday...and I must say it's been an interesting day. This morning I was crazy late to work...I noticed this girl, who I can't stand because she seems to be very predjuidice rolled up next to me in the parking lot. I noticed she wasn't getting out of her car, which was odd cuz we were already late. When I looked over at her car, I noticed she was busy working on a suduko (sp?), and obviosly wasn't as concerned about tardiness as I was. Is that strange game THAT interesting??

We had colleague appreciation week this week. So, as a part of it, colleagues bought leis for their friends/coworkers/lovers...whatev...as part of some comradery BS. Surprisingly I got one...but here's the odd part...I have no idea who from. The attached note says "thanks for being a friend"...the handwriting doesn't even look familiar. Sthrange!

I've been really concerend about CCL and SUETEE this week...mainly because I think Sue's officially boarded the coocoo train where Lisa is head railroad engineer!! (eheheh) but also because Sue's mom is moving in with her on Sunday!!! I don't know if I'm more concerned for Sue or her mom. Either way...it's gonna be detrimental to someone's health...hopefully not JP's. Although, according to Aunty, who heard from a very reliable source...another aunty...babies can get hernia's from crying too much!! Sue starts her new job next week, and therefore the new live-in Nanny's on her way. (I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of vent emails/phonecalls) Meanwhile, CCL is facing her own dilemma...she might be potentially moving to Houston. Although this is her hubby's hometown, they both hate the city...(can't say that i blame them)...Poor baby Lauren's soft curls have the potential to turn into certifiable frizz when exposed to that humidity!! This sucks cow dung for me too because CCL and ALex were the only DC's I saw on occasion since Fort Worth is only 3.5 hours away!!...Now, the next time I'll see them is probably Ethan's wedding day!! *sigh*

And Nina...this is for you!
Do I look like Meg? Didn't think so!!!

8 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i told you to go with the other cut. sorry, you dont look very happy, but still cute!!:)

Anonymous said...

yes, sudoku is THAT addictive. i'm OBSESSED.

cookiemonsta said...

you don't look like meg ryan.. why would you want to?!?! I like your hair cut though.. now smile!

Scorps1027 said...

i dont' think the haircut is that bad, i actually think it is cute. but i agree that meg ryan's cut is very choppy with lots of layers and angles and stuff and that compromises a lot of length often. but i can see that you can't wait till it grows out. great smile in that pic..lol!

Anonymous said...

ohh a secret friend who loves giving you leis..you do interesting things at work. what's a DC? distant cousin?

i want to see a picture of the cut with a smiley sue, to be the true judge!!

Anonymous said...

sue- i still think the haircut is very cute on you! gosh why try and look like meg ryan when you can look like a cute suevee?;)
and btw, yes sudoku might not seem too interesting but i swear once you start to move those numbers around it gets addicting!

Anonymous said...

sueveee i miss your flog :( It's just NOT FAIR!

Soulsysta said...

i agree with the girls.

The haircut is super-cute - and if you were smiling that would be super-evident. But unfortunately, you're not. So lets try this again - this time with a big suveeet grin.

muah.