Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yesterday was an absolutely flawless day in Okc. Of course today it's cloudy and a bit chilly. It would be too much to ask to have two consistent weather days in a row in the month of March. I have come to grips with the fact that I'm totally solar powered. Sunshine = happy, good mood. Clouds, Rain = tired, bleh. I took advantage of the beautiful day yesterday and went to the lake with Finz and Mousse. I thought Mousse would act like a total maniac, jumping on every man and beast in sight. But, she was surprisingly good, only irritating me by eating the occiasional crap she saw along the way.

I made the most awesome chicken pot pie for dinner last night. It was the quickest and easiest recipe ever...and it turned out "d-to-the-licious"

In job news, the lady I'm stalking to in Dallas (and no, that wasn't a typo), assured me that there have not yet been any interview calls. They are STILL reviewing resumes, so I guess I'll just take a chill pill and keep my eyes open for other opportunities as well.

In weight news, I have really started to buckle down again and have hit the gym religiously to run. I stepped on the scale today and noticed I gained 2 pounds. I'll have to check again this afternoon on a more reliable scale. I am trying not to freak out. Surely that's just my muscles holding on to some water. I really want to knock the rest of my poundage off so badly this summer....so it's time to really get working. I know that once the sun shows it's lovely face to me again on a consistent basis I will feel more motivated, so I'm trying not to stress.

In TV news, I'm totally loving the new show, Miracle Worker. I was boohooing like a baby when that little boy from this week's episode was too scared to open his eyes. I think this show will remind me every week exactly how blessed i am. And last but not least...LOST tonight !! oooooooh it's gonna be good!

No comments: