Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Thank you, BF!

I have the best BF ever! I got this snazzy Coach wristlet in the mail today, and I absolutely adore it! It's very summery, and it's my favorite color...PINK!

Thank you BF! I'm really not used to getting purses from YOU. Usually I buy a purse for me, you covet it, and I end up giving it to you...or you end up "borrowing" it for an undefined period of time. =) So thank youuuu...you totally made my day! By the way, the black bag that we both used for way too long...Julie's coveting it...STILL. So, if it still has straps left, you might consider letting her "borrow" it next. =)

I love you and miss you much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send a check or money order in the amount of $90 made payable to "BF's Husband". The gratitude may begin after that.

Soulsysta said...

awww yea! Suse you got a blog with pics - i loooooove it. welcome back to my world honey!

happy roy said...

you DO have an awesome bf -- the 2 of you are so blesed to have each other in your lives.

cookiemonsta said...

lol.. bf's hubby is funny :)

What a cute gift! Sana is nice ain't she?