Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, cousins!

Happy 20th Birthday to my cousins Jason...aka "I guess." He was given his nickname by his elementary tutor, Sheryl, who noticed that his response to every question was "I guess." Aaah..I have many stories about Jason...some of which would embarass him way too much...so I'll stick with one of the less embarassing ones. When he was 2, his sister Ashley was 1. Needless to say, I don't think he ever really saw the need for her existence in his life. One day, Ashley was missing for a while...her mom searched the entire house. Jason was sitting on the sofa snackin on cheerios and watching Sesame Street...and when asked where Ashley was he shrugged. My Aunt panicked...but then she heard whimpering...and followed the whimpering to a suitcase. She opened it up, and there was Ashley!...she was stuffed inside of it by her brother! He's grown to tolerate his sister a bit more now...=) Happy Birthday, "I guess!"

The birthday girl today is none other than Neesha K! She's been in the family for a year now...and has been such a blessing to all of us! I always say this story...but I'll say it again...I remember the first time I met her...I instantly thought that she is someone who I wanted to be in our family and I hoped one of my two bozo boy cousins would get smart and realize the same! I'm glad Bobby agreed! Happy Birthday, Neesha!...I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday to both of them!!:)