Thursday, March 23, 2006

This morning's view of the world from my cracked winshield!...

The amusing email from Billy that was waiting in my inbox this morning:
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening, In the lane, snow is glistening. A
beautiful sight, We're happy tonight, Walking in a winter wonderland.
Good morning CHopSocky, thought I would regale you with an climatically
appropriate song!!!!!!

And last but not least...my favorite thing...a get to know you survey...courtesy Billy!
Best
Female Friend: Sonia
Male Friend: Billy/Mattie/John
Food: pizza
Drink: water
Time of Day: 4:45

Last
Thing you ate: cheerios
Thing you drank: milk
Person you said I love you to: Sonia
Person you saw: apachen @ work
Time you showered: this morning when I woke up

Today
Time you got up: 6:45
Wearing: pink pants, black shirt
Planning to do/done/doing: get the heezy outta work, make tilapia, and go work
Person you wanted to see: hmm..no one in particular
Thing you wanted: to hear from the job i applied for

Tomorrow
Planning to do: work and hit they gym
Planning to wear: whatever's warm and fits
Planning to see: an email from my possible job opportunity
Planning to go: to Panera Bread for a Project Nineveh meeting
What day will it be: Friday, March 24th

Favorites
Color: pink!
Band: u2 and cold play
Movie: my best friends wedding
TV Show: Friends
Store: Ann Taylor in Florida

Current
Love: my new white-n-pink wristlet!
Hate: my mind-numbing job
Need: to lose 30 poundssssssssss
Want: to get the new job
Worry: about losing weight and getting a new job

1 comment:

Soulsysta said...

good luck with the job honey! - I'm sure you'll wow em with your winning charm - you big wooer you!

miss ya lots!